Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Where've You (I) Been?

You may have noticed that I've taken a bit of a haitus from the blog.  Fortunately, I'm mostly talking to myself, so it wasn't terribly missed.  Ha!  Seriously, I write this in my spare time when I have inspiration and not for the goal of any monetary gain or notoriety, per se.  The truth is that I love food and writing and it's just fun to put the two together.  When it's not fun, I don't do it. 

So...where've I been?  Well, I'm SO pregnant!  Yep, I'm 8 months pregnant with our Baby Bump due to show up on or around the beginning of August.  I've been a little busy.  The blog's been on my mind, but only distantly as I prepare my body, mind and life for the melding of a new one alongside. Can you believe how big my belly is?!  It's an incredible thing - as my friend April says, a beautiful freakshow.

Meanwhile, I thought I'd pop in and share an update...and some thoughts on a few posts that you can look forward to over the next several weeks.  Here's what the mind is spinning:
  • Pregnancy Nutrition - uncluttering the facts
  • Eating for Two (really?)
  • Specific Health Concerns in Pregnancy
  • What to do about cravings? (HINT: Eat)
  • Tips for Simple Meals
Pregnant or not, these should be interesting to most folks.  Hope you'll come on back by and check out the blog periodically for new posts.  Which I promise are coming - sooner than the baby (I hope)!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Sherry! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer my question I have regarding your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)